“You can’t appreciate true love without knowing true pain, in the end the love you gain is worth the heart ache it took to acquire because truly, there is nothing in the world better than looking into the eyes of someone who you know truly loves you.. Everything else fades away and for once in your life you feel complete.
There will only be one person in your life who will be able to calm your fears with the sound of their voice, or that will be willing to stand by you through all troubles life brings.. Only one person will ever open their heart to you and forgive you for everything before you do it simply because your very existence is precious to them.
People will come and go, but there is always this one person who will stand out, this one person who will remain a constant thought..
Know that, understand it .. and don’t give up.. if you do, your life is already over..”
A little about me:
I’m interested in music and movies, I’m interested in honesty and respect, I’m interested in fairness and direct communication, I’m interested in the future and not the past.. What happened 5 years ago means very little to me beyond walking away with a lesson or two.. things suck sometimes, get over it or do something constructive with that energy.. like write
More than you ever wanted to know:
- I’m pathetically nice
- My eyes are blue
- My hair is strawberry blonde, when I have it
- My hair used to be halfway down my back
- I’m a software engineer by profession
- I am very interested in photography, mostly nature
- My favorite time of the year is fall
- I prefer cooler temperatures, though I hate to be COLD
- My favorite color is blue
- My favorite foods are italian and indian (mm chicken curry)
- I hate seafood, mostly because of the smell
- I dress in an odd mix of punk/rock and prep, probably because of mywork
- I am not racist in any way, people assume I am for some reason
- I don’t drink but maybe once or twice a year, tho I handle my alcohol well
- I’ve never done any illegal drugs, ever..
- I’m the only one in my family that does not smoke
- I’ve had my current job for about 9 years
- I not only work with music, but I work with video and visual effects
- I used to weigh 300lbs
- I love animals, but I’m allergic to cats (I love them anyway)
- I’m VERY affectionate in relationships, but otherwise I’m not touchyfeely
- I’m a very quiet guy in person at first, since I’m extremely shy
- I have music with me almost everywhere I go
- I’m the youngest of four
- My father passed away when I was 14
- I do not have a criminal record
- I have no tattoos or piercings, yet (UPDATE: I have a tattoo on my back now )
- My favorite band is nine inch nails
Who would I like to meet?
I’m not interested in drama or gossip, I’m not interested in self absorbed shallow hypocrits, if this is you, you can save us both some time by not sending me any messages.